Prefinished Tigerwood :
2.25" Wide : $ 3.99 p/sq.ft.
3.00" Wide : $ 4.99 p/sq.ft.
5.00" Wide : $ 5.59 p/sq.ft.
Unfinished Tigerwood :
3.00" Wide : $ 4.59 p/sq.ft.
* Prices are from warehouse. Please contact us for a delivered price. We
can ship the material to any location within the US or Canada.
Solid - 3/4" thick
Highest Quality - Tigerwood :
Select & Better Grade.
Lengths from 1' to 7' ft.
Finished with 8 coats as follows :
1) Primer / Stain Coating - This coating ensures great adhesion between the raw wood and the remaining six coating applications
2) Filler Coat - This coaring fills any open grain and pores to create a very smooth surface.
3) Second Fill - Continues to Build the smooth surface. Many prefinished products do not apply a second fill coat to cut cost.
4) Aluminum Oxide - Provides the hardness and durability of the prefinished process. The most important coat for durability.
5) Sealer Coat - Helps smooth out the Aluminum Oxide coating for the final two coats.
6) Second Seal - Continues to smooth the finish. Many prefinished products skip this step to cut cost.
7) Wet on Wet top coat - First of two top coats provides the scratch resistance by adding additional aluminum oxide creating durability only found with the prefinish process.
8) Final Top Coat - Controls gloss level.
No Minium Order Size :
We accept any order size. We will prepare the order to attend your
exact quantity requirements.